I love starting my mornings with a hot cup of coffee. For me, it’s the lubricant to get the creative juices to start flowing. It’s never too early to think, “do I have adequate coverage?” Make sure you have all your basis covered. I want to help jog your memory a bit here.
Have any had any changes in the family circumstances within the past year?
1. Like new addition to the family, like that new bundle of joy.
2. Did you acquire a new home?
3. Has anyone in the household health changed?
4. When was the last time you have checked your current policy?
5. Do you have children becoming 26 years old? It will be time for them to acquire life insurance now, while the rates are very low for them at the ripe age of twenty-six.
What I want you to do here is take a moment today to reflect and consider the possibilities and notice where you may be lagging or perhaps notice new coverage opportunities.
I hope you will take the time to check your opportunities before you realize it’s too late.
Have a great day and be safe out there.